Legal Information & Counsel
Homeschool Legal Defense Association - Visit Website
- General Information: HSLDA is a nonprofit advocacy organization established to defend and advance the constitutional right of parents to direct the education of their children and to protect family freedoms. Through annual memberships, HSLDA is tens of thousands of families united in service together, providing a strong voice when and where needed.
- Location: Purcellville, Virginia, about 40 minutes west of Washington, D.C.
- Mailing Address: P.O. Box 3000, Purcellville, VA 20134-9000
- Phone Number: (540) 338-5600
- Fax Number: (540) 338-2733
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Membership||1 Year||2 Years||5 Years||Monthly Payments|
- Discount Membership Information:
Receive a $20 discount if you are a member of an organized group participating in HSLDA's group discount program. Contact your local or state homeschool organization to see if it is a participating group.
- Monthly Payment Plan: HSLDA offers a payment plan that allows you to pay for membership in automatic monthly installments from your Visa or MasterCard credit/debit card or your checking account. Amounts due will depend on whether or not you are part of a qualified discount group. Payment plan is not available for a 2-year, 5-year or Lifetime Membership. There is a $10.00 set-up fee for all members new to the payment plan.
- Payment Methods: